"Holding a heart, without

ylq

"Holding a heart, without a half-grass" once excites me and marvels at Mr. Ye Shengtao's extraordinary experience. But now I want to come Wholesale Marlboro Cigarettes Usa, who is not like this? Almost everyone is crying to the world, and finally quietly left in peace and nature. It turns out that people come to this world and walk through Chunhua Qiuqiu in order to find a quiet, find a piece. The habitat of the soul. how many movements (such as quarreling) and silence (such as sitting and watching the sky) in life, how many havens there are, how many times to search for silence.ed to have a little trouble, and I had a big conflict with my friends. I even vowed: "I don't care about you anymore!" I felt so annoyed at that time.s a hot summer noon, and I saw that he was not too happy to sit in his seat, and his eyes seemed to be still with tears. I went up and sneered at him for a while. "Noisy, what is wrong with you? Hey, hate ghosts!" He interrupted me and replied coldly. The class bell rang, and I had to endure it for a while.e I have not beaten him, I have been thinking about how to save my face. Looking at the drizzle outside, a good count on my heart.class, I pulled him out to play, and he didn't pay attention to it. I got him a water. We almost got up for this.t night, I was frustrated Order Marlboro 100'S Online, I don��t know where the loneliness came to make people sleep. There seems to be a voice in the depths of the soul that is shouting at me: "How do you hate it, just know that it is worse Buy Trumpo Online And Free Shipping, it will never give up in the snow. You are really terrible! Oh, I will ignore you anymore Newports Cigarettes Online Cartons..." This voice has been I am lingering in my ear. It seems to be the voice of my mother, but it seems so strange. It seems to come from an unknown place. In desperation, I decided to go outside. indeed late at night, everything was asleep, and the whole earth was sleeping quietly. Only the stars in the sky are naughty and squinting, and sometimes there is a night sky, leaving a bright impression on the human vision. I thought, "Will they collide? If you crash, what should I do? Stick with glue?...boring, boring, how come you think about it?"next day, although I was tired, I was no longer depressed because I finally understood the night sky��the calm of the stars because they were mutually dependent and did not collide with each other. I decided toe Monday of the next week, we walked together on the sunny road to school. He smiled and said: "What do you want to grow up?" I thought about it and said, "I admire the hero when I am born, I like the military. Maybe I want to be a soldier! What about you?" He smiled. Laugh, said: "I don't like anything, but I seem to like everything. In short, I don't even know what I want to do. I won't be a substitute for others! What do people say, I will do it." I comforted him. I thing in the world is often like that, you don't want to do it, you may do it every day; you think, you may not be able to do it all your life. In short, people have their own aspirations, and the colors of life are different. You can choose to find the silence directly, that is, you can hide in the mountains like the ancients; you can also choose to move to find the silence Newport Cigarettes Sellers, that is, work hard in the world, find more peaceful harbors to put the tired heart.